Saturday, January 29, 2011

Goals for the Upcoming Week

Rough out final act
Begin work on clean up drawings

By next class,  Feb. 1, I should be able to present the rough cut of my final scene. After Tuesday, it just going to be a strong push to getting my clean up drawings done over the week to be presented the following Tuesday.

As for wether I am on schedule, there has been some necessary alterations to my deadlines. I originally had it scheduled to be done coloring my first act by February 1 and to be working on rough sketching the last act. But given the March 31st deadline, I had to put the coloring off at a later date. But I am still in good shape as I have begun working on my rough sketching for the final act. So, in some ways I am a little ahead of schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment