Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Career Fair Review

The career fair went really well this year. I actually enjoyed the experience of being interviewed as it challenged me to think on my feet and provide adequate responses to questions. There was one interview from this children's foundation that I found particularly fun. The representative asked if I worked with video games because their company was trying to make an educational game. I told her that I did not but the skills that I have as an animator would definitely be of great use. I then went on to discuss the interactive relationship between the child and animation that provides a greater platform for education. All the people who saw my portfolio liked what they saw. I even got good critique from one individual on my demo and the potential I have in the work force. Overall, the career fair was a much better experience for the digital media department this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment